With more and more customers engaging online through social media, the importance of visual content is also rising. Why are images generating more engagement on these social media platforms? Images are easy on the eyes, engaging, and often easy to understand for the viewer.
The proof is in the pudding: on Twitter, for example, tweets with images receive 150% more retweets, 18% more clicks, and 89% more favorites!
Visual content is a top component in most B2B marketing tactics. Whether it’s an infographic or YouTube video, small business owners need to rethink their social media strategy to include more visual content. Platforms like Twitter and Facebook have actually redesigned their platforms to accommodate more pictures and images.
What can great visual content do for your small business?
- It can promote your products and services
- It can create a memorable brand voice in the minds of your customers
- The right post can go viral and help get your company noticed!
Need some ideas for engaging visual content? Here are a few ideas:
- Quotes to provide inspiration
- Tips and advice lists to help your customers with common problems
- Share behind the scenes pictures at the company’s location
Interested in creating more visual content for your small business? Contact us today for more information!