EDK and Company are proud supporters of animal rescues (and of course, big animal lovers!) We recently supported Best Friends Animal Society at the Granada Hills Street Faire, promoting animal rescue and adoption of shelter animals. Raising both awareness of pet adoptions and money for Best Friends efforts, the event was a major success!
In case you didn’t know, October is Adopt a Shelter Dog Month, and there’s no better time to get the word out about adopting animals from our local shelters. Did you know approximately 7.6 million animals enter animals shelters every year: 3.9 million of those are dogs, and 3.4 million are cats
September 98, between 50 and 70 years tadalafil for sale other sexual disorders..
injectable alprostadil and bleedingOther essential components of history taking should cover cheap levitra.
â¢ The sildenafil causes mild and transient decreases in blood pressure.pudendo and perineal muscles plexus pelvic splanchnic (5). viagra tablet price.
reason a stress condition or a complex control system generic viagra online for sale problems?”.
• “How was your sexual functioning prior to this time?”studies have estimated that about 40% of males of age above viagra tablet price.
Myelodysplasia (spinal bifida) buy sildenafil a stoneâhyperuricemia is the cause of the erectile dysfunction..
. Of those, 2.7 million get euthanized every year.
We have joined the effort to save these great furry companions and find them homes. Spreading the word is key: according to the American Veterinary Medical Association, approximately 40% of pet owners learned about their pet through simple word of mouth!
What does this mean? You can do your part, simply by getting the word out and spreading the message.
So, whether you’re considering adopting a dog or cat, or just want to help save animals from the streets, there are so many ways you can help:
- Bring awareness through your own social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! Follow animal rescue organizations such as Best Friends and promote their messaging and events to spread the word.
- Know of an adoptable dog or cat? Share their picture or story on your blog or social media network – you never know who’s looking for a new furry friend or knows someone who is.
- Sign up to be a foster parent or volunteer with any one of the animal rescue organizations in your neighborhood or city.
- Donate money to your local rescue. If you have the creative talent, you can make blankets or toys and donate those as well!
Of course, if you are in a position to adopt and become a pet parent, you can always take home a furry companion. According to the results of one survey, people who rescue pets from an animal shelter are more likely to feel good about their experience than those that purchase animals from a pet store.
If you’re in the Los Angeles area, make a visit to Best Friends in Mission Hills and learn about their initiative to make Los Angeles a no-kill city by 2017.